Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by leukrota View Post
LOL, yeah... “An Iron Bridge is a Sign of Love”
Ehhh??? Where did that come from?

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
I think the reason Kamachi can't do much on Romans is because the shippers for Index, Itsuwa, and especially Mikoto. If he shows too much for Mikoto kenju will rage. If he goes towards the other two the Mikoto fans will rage. It his fault for making such a good pairing. On a certain Internet toilet Misaka and Touma are the number one in "Just Fu$k Already".

Also iirc. He said it himself he wasnt planning much on romance. We have seen it before that he can do Interactions.
Basically it's the good old Nanoha-Pairing diplomacy? Well I don't think it's fear of fan backlash, but rather he's just not 'ready' to write something more out of Romance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leukrota View Post

Oh, BTW, I know my mind just went to the gutter, but does anyone else find what the catgirl said a bit too much?:

“Ohh, Kamijou Touma. It’s Kamijou Touma. I don’t really care about you, but make kitty purr!”
I don't think that's the Catgirl, I think that's Tsuchimikado Maika, but that sentence looks and sounds weird- originally she just said that she wants to play with his kitten... Sphinx obviously.