View Single Post
Old 2011-08-18, 01:56   Link #13388
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
And after seeing that scene on the bridge again, I would've liked Mikoto to just ram her lips onto Touma's and drive the point that there's people caring about him being left behind into him, and he better do something about it.
But that would mean pissed off shippers.

And as we all know, fans are to be left to decide who ends up with [insert guy or girl's name here] -- firm and assertive writing sucks!1!1!!

Actually, this is a situation where many writers can get into, though mostly in Japan.

And because of the split and dumb fandom who want perfect stuff with the one true love bullshit, it ends up that authors are being complete sissies and dodge around the issue instead of just going with it, and you know, stop the little moe bullshit and have something go on?

If I were an author (when I actually have a story to tell...), I would delight in pissing off creepy fangirls and fanboys and rubbing it in their face that I decide who fucks who and how.

Now, excuse me, but I must do something...

[Clears throat.]

Heeyyy Kenju... Misaka has a Awakening between her legs because of Toumaaa~

Actually, I don't care much about who Kamijou ends up with even if I personally prefer Mikoto because of their dynamic. Itsuwa and Index are fine too.

...But touch Misaka Worst, and I'll kill you!

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.