View Single Post
Old 2011-08-22, 22:27   Link #8459
cmgmcmg
Friendly friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangaf_cksdotcom View Post
Can you feel it guys? Seo is planning to detonate a bomb here somewhere.

A series of lovey dovey chapters and Eba wanted to be with Haruto everytime, she even bought a bicycle to refresh their old memories (plus the festival)...Is she going somewhere? A preparation for a big drama? Seo might end this lovey-dovey arc with sex, so the closer they are the more it would hurt for the masochi...i mean protagonist..
I sense it too but I believe it can go two separate paths. One path is a semi-quick ending with no more major upsets except maybe Haruto yelling at his friends in one chapter then everyone forgives him. Another path will be leading up to some big confrontation, Eba contracting a sickness maybe? Now... If Seo chooses this route... My initial thought on the plot taken this turn was "If she is seriously in a risk of dying, Seo should have just killed her off when he got rid of that dead-beat Kazama."

Don't do it Seo, the sickness card is only allowed once and you already fucked that one up.

You think you can swing the bat? Show your bling and let me shine you!

Let's Dance!" - Dimitri
cmgmcmg is offline   Reply With Quote