View Single Post
Old 2011-09-02, 09:56   Link #561
Claymore!
Puff The Magic Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by carbontaxes View Post
Raki-hate was probably never that real, other than people just sick of his grotesquely cheesy lines chapter after chapter after chapter. Fact is, Raki was a key ingredient for Clare's half-awakening, her success in Rabona, and in the Ophelia interaction. But seeing just how powerful Raki is now can be legitimately annoying for people who only want to see an actual Claymore possess the power that Raki can exhibit right now.
I will say that some of the things that Raki has said are really cheesy. But that is probably just his personality now, he is probably trying to act cool to impress all the trainees.

Quote:
lol
Someone? Only me, Arlenis and Double_friedman were disappointed by this chapter as it seems. Cyclone wasn't too content either but that's about it. The rest of people who thought it sucked hard just didn't post.
I wasn't trying to offend you goorel, but from what i have seen more people are complaining about the chapter than talking about it. I was not refering just to you but to all the people who have been hating this chapter.

"King's to you, Fernand"