View Single Post
Old 2011-09-15, 03:37   Link #1259
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Anybody have any idea how old Tabane is? Some say she's as old as Chifuyu but some say she's in her 30's. I need to change my backstory depending on her age.
Positively 24, Tabane manipulated (possibly hacked) the school's database so she and Chifuyu can stay in the same class since elementary.

Volume 2 Epilogue
Quote:
"Oh my, Tabane's happy to hear a voice she hasn't heard in a long time! Chi-chan's still as amazing as ever, don't go running into the other side of the sunset."

Tabane folded her arms in front of her chest as she muttered, laughing away.

Orimura Chifuyu and Shinonono Tabane first met each other in elementary school, and after that, they were always in the same school and the same class. Of course, Tabane deliberately set that up, and Chifuyu knew that.

However, that wasn't all to their relationship.

The IS was released when Chifuyu was studying high school, and for the next few years, Chifuyu had been assisting in the IS development as a pilot.

In other words, what Chifuyu knew about IS already far surpassed the other pilots by a lot, and the comprehension level was on a completely different level. Because of all that training and unique skills, it wasn't a surprise that she became the 1st Mondo Grosso champion—at least that was what Tabane felt.

TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!