View Single Post
Old 2011-09-16, 00:50   Link #18
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
I said "apparently", it could be a throw or just a stage change cinematic sequence.
Does it matter what it is? You said MK is different because it added things, here in a 1 minute preview of an alpha build for a game over a year away it's obvious they added something. No matter how you look at it you're wrong.. and I'm the one in a bubble? *chuckles*

Quote:
Yes, I don't find it remarkable because in current age of videogame,s those are the graphics you're expecting as minimum. But still is nothing that haven't been seen already.
Again this means nothing, your comment was in regards to the leap within the series. It doesn't matter if these graphics are a "minimum" (lol, find me a another fighting game which has sweat trickling down necks and arms please, lol...). Your initial comment was that it was a slight upgrade from previous DOA games which is flat out wrong.

Quote:
Keep your "magic orb" comment for youreslf, apply more to your kind of critiques that mines.
But I'm the one who actually knows what I'm talking about when it comes to fighting games.

Quote:
I don't find funny fighting games that requires me to memorize like 10 button combinations in order to perform a decent combo, maybe "hard-core gamers" like do like it, I don't.
What are you talking about? DoA is one of more casual friendly fighting games around, it started off as a "simpler version of VF" and progressed to where it is now.

As for the memorize 10 button combinations.. wtf man lol You fanboy Mortal Kombat like crazy and you're mad @ a game for being dial a combo? What world are you living in?

Also FYI the best Mortal Kombat player in America (and likely world) is Perfect Legend a former top Dead or Alive player..

Quote:
DoA for me is just a fighting game whose main "atractive" are the female fighters and a gameplay that has not changed since DoA2.
No it has changed, just because it's not apparent to you doesn't mean it hasn't.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote