View Single Post
Old 2011-10-10, 12:51   Link #205
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Little tip I'd recommend for people looking to enjoy this show but who are still clearly really apprehensive. Watch the show for the content, not for how much it follows a formula or how much you care for the character designs or not. It'll really help in the long run not to get hung up on particulars just because the franchise has a long history.

Then again this is coming from someone who couldn't possibly give less of a damn about something as superficial as the character designs (Though if it matters to people I've actually taken a liking to them cause they are quite refreshing IMO) so there's not even a hint of a hang up there with me. If people are really THAT butthurt over the designs and how it follows certain tropes that are almost impossible not to when it comes to Gundam (it being Gundam and all) then this show is definitely a no hoper for them right off the bat as has been kind of sadly illustrated by this first episodes reception. If those people stick around though and are still complaining about things like that though in 10 episodes then god help this forum as it'll be just like it was when 00 was airing and nobodies going to want to visit it much anymore.

Last edited by Kaioshin Sama; 2011-10-10 at 13:01.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote