Thread: Licensed Tamayura ~Hitotose~
View Single Post
Old 2011-10-20, 00:19   Link #101
Sol Falling

lol. Man, even the viewer is invited into the Kou fetishism with those focus shots of him eating the food and stuff. Norie's reactions are great, her own sense of the impropriety of it is what makes it hilarious. Cute ep.

That peach pudding looked extraordinarily soft and jellilicious. Man, you just know that the animators are being meta and going out to eat food like this the same way that ol' Maestro talks about photographing it.

Haha, man, I don't think I could've taken it hearing "What makes sweets taste good is the feeling of wanting someone to eat it deliciously" three straight times if I was marathoning this but indeed, it seems like weekly will be the perfect dosage for this kinda thing. I gotta admit, there really is a certain truth there in that "the feeling of wanting to eat it deliciously" is the reason I don't much mind having to regularly cook for myself (:P) nowadays at all. Ya gotta cook with the outlook for someone to enjoy it, tha's for sure.

Kao-tan needs some develop now, maybe. Once we get that I'll be fully on board with all of the characters. I've certainly learned to appreciate Norie-chan thanks to this episode here.
Sol Falling is offline   Reply With Quote