View Single Post
Old 2011-10-20, 23:40   Link #1187
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Is Kobato naturally heterochromic? I'm assuming it's just a colored contact lens but I'm curious anyway. She's also kind of wimpy despite her facade. Just cold bath water making her panic and cry like that? Well I guess some folks like the vulnerable type.

They didn't miss an opportunity to show off Sena's body when it got to the pool scene. This series really likes the suggestive view angles. It's kind of forced, but at least it's tame.

And yeah, it's pretty easy to come to the conclusion the the kid Kodaka knew when he was younger is Yozora judging from her reaction. Just wondering why she liked dressing and acting as a boy when she was younger.

Anyway, this episode really increased the relationship these characters have with one another, both in the friend, family AND romance fields.~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
http://sadpanda.us/images/707938-7LY7SQB.gif <= lolwut? ... is this some kind of "new fanservice" I wasn't aware of?
I actually gave a double-take when I saw that. What the hell?

I assume she was holding in her gut for some reason. Or maybe they were doing a satire of Gainaxing. Either way I wouldn't say it's actual fanservice unless people have a stomach fetish.