View Single Post
Old 2011-10-21, 09:44   Link #1219
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Okay, that settle it. Yozora ftw!

Kinda weird how the episode lead me on though. At first I thought childhood friend was Sena, because Kodaka don't remember much of his childhood AND their fathers being old friends...

...then boom, childhood friend with black hair who sounds suspiciously like male Natsuru from Kampfer. And the confirmation when she dropped the book thinking that Kodaka remembers her, now that he remembered the line about her mom in regards to making friends... man, the look she had was so MOE!

All that said, Yozora/Kodaka reminds me a wee bit too much of Ukyo/Ranma... and we all know how that turned out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sides View Post
So did she actually recognised him before she founded the club?
Possible explanation would be that she already knew it was him since the beginning of the year (they're in the same class after all), but with him having no clue it was her, she decided not to interact. So by the time she got 'caught' by Kodaka (which now I'm beginning to question if she was talking to her 'friend' on purpose to catch Kodaka's attention knowing his bag was still there), there was no 'recognition' to be had on both parties since Yozora already knew it was him while Kodaka has no clue she was the 'boy' from before.

And lols, I think what her mom told her backfired. By suggesting she makes friends that she cares 100x as much, her mom made Yozora have unexpectedly high standards for friends that she doesn't make any. XD

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote