View Single Post
Old 2011-10-24, 23:38   Link #240
ele-ene-ene

Yuri's father' attitude (I don't love you because you're ugly) affects Yuri's self-esteem. I think Yuri's wounds are a metaphorical reference to bulimia / anorexia, or something.

calling people "fat", especially children, is like nailing them a chisel, the wound is not visible but in this way to some people were led to the death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fome View Post
Now I don't understand why Yuri would suddenly stop what she set out to do, even with Natsume's interruption, which after all was thwarted...

Because Ringo was never truly at risk (I think)

• Yuri had just had sex with her partner actress
• Yuri was prepared for her confrontation with Natsume Yuri put to sleep to Ringo so it does not a nuisance, not to rape her (Yuri would be at a disadvantage if Natsume appears while she is "busy" with Ringo)
• The establishment that hosts them is inconvenient , the “walls” are very thin, all can be heard. Employees can appear suddenly in the room. And Yuri is well known in the onsen, any incident becomes a scandal that would ruin her career

The XXX film style mise en scene and histrionics (remember, Yuri is an actress) was an elaborate display for Shoma's benefit, mostly

Last edited by ele-ene-ene; 2011-10-24 at 23:56.