View Single Post
Old 2011-11-13, 10:49   Link #7612
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Well, then I had to start call everyone except you and Box senpai (or sensei for old hawk) cos they're older and more experienced...

That aside, the chick magnet is relative to attraction factor.

Ichika is rare breed (literal) that he posses all the attractive factor without even trying. First I.S. male pilot, Chifuyu's brother, being kind hearted even though he's dense...

Kyuukai gain all those borderline ridiculous attention as side effec of all those shit he pulled in the previous war and after (the recovery)

People like inami will at the least gain 40+ fans, especially for his innocence and cheerful attitude.

So did Maxwell even though ironically his class don't respect him.

Irish making a ruckus with girls from class 1-2 will make him popular with some girls in other class (who call class 1-2 extrimist), and not all people hate terrorist, remember 'your terrorist are our freedom fighters' motto.

Octan... I don't know, it's that the girls around him just too mundfuckingly weird, if they're normal, he would have a harem himself.

Dan, for all his ordinary note, he's Ichika's friend, which open many possibilities.
So basically:

Ichika - Clueless bishonen who attracts girls.

Kyuukai - Experienced male who has something that makes people attracted to him.

Inami - Child like innocence makes girls adore him.

Irish - Terrorist past combined with shota appearance makes him seem vulnerable/fetish fuel.

Maximillian - Oldest male, and technically, the only one considered an adult.

Octans - The generic guy who prefers to stay in the background.

Dan - Average guy who wants to be a chick magnet and attracts older women.

Did I get that right?