Thread: Licensed Ben-To
View Single Post
Old 2011-11-13, 17:50   Link #1019
Saturn Beaver
Home of Silent Prayer

Send a message via MSN to Saturn Beaver
I agree with Tenchi Ryu, in a way it's true that Monarch got beat too easily but I suppose he really is more of a mid-boss, and him being an underhanded wolf is what got him beat. He fought pretty good against two wolves and Sato too. Really, that 3vs1 fight was just great to look at, great action scenes, and it really seem busy and hectic as befitting for a battle royale. The episode ends on a heartwarming note too, though I wonder what exactly is it that gives you the right to call yourself a wolf anyway? Satou seem to be strong enough anyway, maybe he just need time to build up the recognition?

Oh, and I won't lie, not having Ume for 2 episodes feel great, although it seem she's returning next ep? I'll be generous and give her another chance to impress me, otherwise there's that handy skip button. Also, is the anime really all that different from the LN? I'm glad I haven't read it yet then, as I feel the anime did a damn good job on its own anyway, so if it pales in comparison, that can only mean that the LN is even a greater read if (when!) it's translated.