View Single Post
Old 2011-11-16, 04:39   Link #361
Scarletknive
Meister

Oh well...it seems Setsuna has his day off in Celestial Being...(so does other characters in all gundam series ranging from Gundam~ Gundam 00(seems like the people in Gundam AGE are busy as the UE attacks at anytime.)

Setsuna:O_O should I read this manga? "Read Chapter 13"..........Oh well, I should read it.

Lockon:.....Are you reading the same manga again?(sheesh just because one of the girls in that game looks like 00 Qan[T], and that she use the quotes from you, u become so indulged to the manga)
Setsuna:!!! How u know that?
Lockon:We can track what u are doing in the internet as we got track IP device, it is special as it also allow us to see what are you doing.(I should give a word of thanks to Tieria for this.)

In the Celestial Being Ship....
Tieria:So does it work even in your time guys?
Others in another timelines:Ya it works. Thanks as we can read it now
Tieria:No problem!

*Once Setsuna clicks to see the next page* Setsuna:*nosebleed* O_O....*faint*
Lockon:Oh fk....now it is stucked to the page. Tieria, change the IP track to me we dun want anyone to die!
Tieria and others from other timeline:*drools*
Tieria:Oh uh ok.....*after some time*...ok changed.
Lockon:*crushed his phone after looking 2 at the 5th page*Isnt this like
Spoiler for spoiler for chapter 13:
...now i am pissed....
Tieria:Woah chill......this is taking too far! Sumeragi-san, permission to launch the gundams!
Sumeragi:*zzzzzz*
Tieria:=.= nvm the 2 goddess have settled the issue...

Gundam SEED Destiny era
Kira:Well, I am so lucky Lacus never go that mode on Meer last time...(Lucky Meer died before this even released, and those 2 REAL goddess are cool, with style , but the twintail one looks scary after defeating the monsters and looking at the fakes...)
Lacus:Hmm...now that i have read this, maybe i should do that to Meer next time, oh wait she is dead already...maybe i should release that anger on Kira. *Evil grin*

Note: Neptune/Purple Heart's VA is the same as Lacus thats why the joke above takes into action.

Athrun:Meer...T_T....*reads comic* but those 2 in swimsuits looks cool *drools*
Continuation of the joke above.
Kira:*runs* Lacus...stop...I know
Spoiler for spoilers to chapter 13:
but just because of this chapter dun get influenced. I am innocent.
Lacus:Even without that, u never tell me that u have a sister!
Kira:Ahhh!!! *Bumps onto Athrun* Athrun help me take cover...
Athrun:Oi Kira...Uh oh now she is angry at me. O_O
Lacus:Oh yes, i forgot u are with Meer last time before I come down to Earth with the infinite justice.
Athrun:Wait...u got to unders-
Lacus:No questions asked. Now DIE!
Athrun:NOOOOO!!! KIRA U SO GONNA PAY FOR THIS!!!

Me:As for what happened next i let you guys find out. While Setsuna.................

Setsuna:Ugh....Where am I? Oh ya the comic.
Setsuna(Tieria):Why hello there myself.
Setsuna:........ Tieria u need a voice changer...

Parts of the chat is related to the manga...but obvious ones are spoilered.

Hallelujah:OH YEA THATS MY PURPLE HEART! AS CRAZY AS ME!
Allelujah:But I am not as moe as her in her Human form...
Graham,Lockon,Setsuna,Tieria:We should really kill him after we settled the conflict in Gundam SEED Destiny era...

Brief outline of the chat and whats the relation...(i only show the chat part...)
Spoiler for Chat related to manga:

Now i want to see fakes of the goddesses' sisters

Last edited by Scarletknive; 2011-11-17 at 00:21.
Scarletknive is offline   Reply With Quote