Thread: Licensed Mashiro-iro Symphony
View Single Post
Old 2011-11-18, 12:40   Link #432
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Miu's out because she older. Too much respect for the ol' senpai, lol. Even if he is understandably attracted.

I think the anime told us fairly early that Airi would be the one (for me, too, the bath scene is a clear declaration), but it is now giving us some hits of the others before settling in to the main event. I like how the show is continuing to keep the other routes alive, though, since each of the girls is a good subject. Like Mahou, I enjoy the soothing lack of drama here -- much as I like drama in other cases.

I'm liking just about all the voices. People sometimes think that ero-game seiyuus are the best. They are the best-paid, apparently.

Good point from KyriaL. Uryuu is smooth, strong, and helpful. It is unfortunately all too common for the lead guy to give few reasons to really like and respect him.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote