View Single Post
Old 2011-12-01, 22:56   Link #194
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elandyll View Post
BWAHAHAHHA!!

Quote:
Not a translation, but an adequate summary with some of the dialog mentioned in passing:

Quote:
Spoiler for Summary:
Hysteria and Roxanne awaken and their awakening is felt by all of the warriors and trainees who are still standing. The new twins are tending to Audrey, Nina and Rachel. Audrey tells the twins to escape, but the twins decide to go back and try to save the other downed warriors from becoming food for the awakened no. 1s.

Roxanne has transformed into a giant mechanical looking humanoid with several pairs of long, bladed, wing-like arms. Roxanne is hungry and so she picks up a downed warrior to eat, but the new twins arrive to snatch the warrior out of Roxanne's hand. Roxanne tries to grab one of the twins, but she is stopped by Cassandra who claims that everyone around is her food and continues to talk shit about Roxanne. Roxanne flings her arms around slashing the space around her, but Cassandra is able to dodge the slashes with her Dust-Eating technique and the battle between the two continues.

Meanwhile, Miria has an unconscious warrior in her arm and is trying to outrun the awakened Hysteria, but Hysteria is now faster than Miria and cuts off the escape. Hysteria has transformed into a weird creature that looks like the bust of an angel statue on the top, some blades and an insect like thorax in the middle, and a bunch of sharp and pointy legs at the bottom. Hysteria has skewered two downed warriors and attempts to eat one, but Miria's sword is still lodged in her throat and thus she can't swallow and Hysteria doesn't have hands to pull out the sword. Hysteria tells Miria that she is willing to let Miria and the warrior in Miria's arm go if Miria removes the sword from her throat. Miria is unwilling to let any of the warriors become food and doesn't take the deal. Miria tries to attack, but Hysteria takes to the air. Miria goes all out to chase Hysteria and is about to awaken, but she is suddenly pulled back down to the ground by Anastasia. It turns out Deneve and company have finally arrived on the scene, and Deneve tells Miria that she must remain human so they can smack her for coming to attack the Organization on her own.
The bit I bolded reminded me of this ... utterly priceless (in a ridiculous way)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQ7rezDwqEI
Total Fail design and plot idea Yagi...

Worst yet she's not smart enough to use push it out with her wings or 50 legs. I mean, she doesn't necessarily have to grasp it with a hand to remove it.

Apparently she doesn't even have any form of tentacles either... like every other AB (minus Dauf and Isley whom had rods). She better not have the anime Priscilla's feathers attack... or I'm going rage

Spoiler for spoiler:

Last edited by Ryus; 2011-12-01 at 23:19.