View Single Post
Old 2011-12-03, 22:37   Link #64
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moekou View Post
But, in Harry Potter terms, he's still practically a muggle in his magic knowledge, while Rin is an elite pureblood mage-in-training (from the great Tohsaka line which was a founder of the Grail War itself!) who practices magic daily. Hey Keyneth said it was relevant! . You'd be surprised how deadly a six-year old can be if properly trained compared to an untrained adult. Just ask the Hashshashin. Where's my Assassin Loli dammit~

Also, serial killing/twisted mutilation of corpses and helpless children does not imply fighting ability.
He's killed some their families too (so adults are his victims occasionally, remember the second episode when he summons Caster).

She's a child. She's pictured as a victim in the light novel. He's a threat and a Master in the war. It killed the entire suspense that has been built up with Caster and all.

Good job with bad storytelling. He should have beaten her silly if they needed to insert him. Then fed her to the monsters, only to be rescued by Kariya before something lethal happens to her. Now that would have made more sense and would add bad guys points on Uryuu. This was highly unrealistic, sorry, and also a terrible adaptation. I hope they don't try to be "creative" with the source material again.

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Thess is offline   Reply With Quote