View Single Post
Old 2011-12-16, 10:01   Link #391
Sasukemaru
Banned

I couldnt have said it better myself @goten

The point I will concede is 8gates gai being stronger then kisame, and when I get around to updating my list it will reflect that, however I will not or will I ever put sm naruto ahead of pain, ppl like sm cause it looks cool or whatever, bit it has already become obsolete against the current opponents.

And you still think deidara dominated gaara? I understand trying to capture somebody alive is a lot harder then trying to kill somebody, but trying to protect 10s of thousands of ppl while trying to fight is a WHOLE lot harder then trying to capture somebody alive, even still, if deidara had dominated that fight he wouldn't have spent most of the time running from gaara, and he would have left the fight still having both of his arms.

Also, sasori let chiyo and Sakura win which chiyo commented on at the end of the fight, further proof of how strong he was is oro setting a trap for him and having help from kabuto to tag team him at once. Sasori is being highly underrated by you because of his short stint. I mean, the guy killed the strongest kazekage to ever live without anybody even knowing what happened to him. In sasori's fight as an edo, he just decided to let himself be sealed, the group he was fighting didn't stand a chance against him, even the cocky deidara showed sasori a tremendous amount of respect, and deidara wanted to kill oro because he didn't share that respect with sasori and abandoned their team.

Like I said before, the 4th mizukages greatest feat was being mind raped by tobi into being a puppet, nothing he did compared to sasori's accomplishments, and seeing how the 4th and 5th mizukage are around the same age, I can only surmise he is stronger then her, hence being named mizukage before her.

Last edited by Sasukemaru; 2011-12-16 at 10:18.
Sasukemaru is offline   Reply With Quote