Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2011-12-19, 11:38   Link #21427
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
AAkasha: so this the young man Tsukune...

Moka: Y-yes it is , Mother.

Akasha: He's a pretty handsome young man. ^_^

Moka: Y-yes...

Akasha: However, there is one thing he must do in order for me to accept him.

Moka: And what would that be...o_0

Akasha: ^.^ He must 'Learn His Place'~

Moka: Mo-Mother!? Now is not the time!!

Akasha: Ara? I think now is the perfect time~

Tsukune: 0.o

Moka: ..But Mother...I - I haven't even...with him...

Akasha: Aw, you were always so innocent, Moka-chan. But now you can't be shy anymore. He's to be my future son-in-law, right? I did this with your father before so it's not like any of this is new for our family.

Moka: *blushes*

Tsukune: What the hell are they talking about!?

Alucard: GRRROOOOOOUUUUUGGGH!!!

Akasha: I've spent enough time inside you so my power is weak compared to what it was. Still, with my daughter and son-in-law here, its more than enough for you, Alucard. I won't have you ruin their lives or the lives of every living being on this planet-! *looks expectantly at Moka*

Moka: *slight cough* T-Thanks to you, my family has been ruined, my home destoryed and I've even had to deal with my own sisters trying to kill me. Your sin of driving a wedge between my family and sisters is unforgiveable-! *looks at Tsukune* ... your turn...

Tsukune: .... my turn for what...?

Akasha: Speech of Imminent Asskicking! *jabs a fist in the air playfully* Hurry up though, we don't have that much time~

Tsukune: What are we, the Super Vampire Rangers!? *coughs* ...I...I love Moka-san.

Akasha: D'awwww~

Moka: *blushes like crazy*

Tsukune: I...I won't have her sacrificed to you and to ruin this world that we have yet to go into. I wish to know Moka-san more, and for a long time after this and I won't have you ruin our future together! Alucard! Even your power is no match for what I wish this world to be - a peaceful place were Ayashi and Humans can live without fear of each other! *charges up his vampire power* You shall not exist any more!

Akasha, Moka, & Tsukune: LEARN YOUR PLACE!!! *Two kicks and one sho ryu ken later, Alucard explodes*

Akasha: Waaai~ That was fun!! To think that I'd get to do it with my son-in-law! *smiling brightly*

Tsukune: -.- Is THIS what she meant the entire time?

Moka: ...yes...it's embarrassing...
Lol, I would pay money to have it in a real chapter .

Quote:
Well, I have to say that at the moment, I'm more looking toward the reunion between Moka and Tsukune, rather then Tsukune meeting up with Akasha, but that's just because I miss seeing Inner Moka and can't wait to see, how she is going to react once she witnesses, how much Tsukune has changed, after their one month separation..
I tend to agree. I'd like to add, not only Moka's reaction to how much he has changed, but also that he decided to change that much because of *her*. I want a heavy, intense blushing on her part. Optionally: Followed by Tsukune: "Remember your challenge at the start of the school year that I need to win you over to be accepted by Moka? Time to revise your statement"
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote