View Single Post
Old 2011-12-29, 08:29   Link #2970
Soraya21

Socially awkward, clumsy, and oh-so-incredibily hot, just 1 chapter in and already Tearju feels like a natural fit with the rest of the cast. She actually seems more of a viable candidate for the harem plan in comparison to some of the other recurring characters like Mikado and Saki's gang.

And I know that I'm stating the obvious here, but Tearju must have some plainly huge breasts if there was so much talk around school about it. Don't ever recall Mikado receiving that kind of gossip when she first appeared.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Eh... I think it would be best to keep Sven out of To-love-ru if he's going to be similar to his Black Cat self. Black/Train is fine, but considering Eve's relationship with Sven with Black Cat, it would be difficult to keep Yami in Rito's harem if Sven appeared in this series too.
Like Train, Sven can still retain a pivotal role even if his appearances are limited within this type of series' genre, not to mention that his relationship with Yami doesn't even need to be identical to how it was in Black Cat. Just look at Tearju for example, where she served a far more active and central role in Yami's childhood unlike her BC counterpart. No reason for Sven to be any different (and pretty much a given since it was Mikan & the rest who first pulled Yami out of the darkness).
Soraya21 is offline   Reply With Quote