View Single Post
Old 2012-01-01, 05:17   Link #26750
LyricalAura
Dea ex Kakera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeckledorf View Post
Interesting stuff. By work in progress do you mean there is more to it that you haven't translated or do you mean that you have to clean it up? If that's all, I can't say I am shocked but he went a route I didn't think he would.
By "work in progress", I mean that what Beato gave to Dlanor was a manuscript that she hadn't finished writing yet. That's why it still has all of her notes and trick explanations in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeckledorf View Post
Maybe I misread, but doesn't the translation seem to be the other way around? I know it uses meta-motives, but it looks like Yasu did it. Then again, it's just another fiction.
I think what we learned is that being furniture means you don't have to have motives for doing things other than "the author in a higher dimension thinks it'll make an interesting story." So the reason we can't figure out a plausible motive for Yasu to kill her whole family in R-Prime could easily be that she didn't actually have one, and therefore didn't do it.