View Single Post
Old 2012-01-01, 18:14   Link #26806
Kylon99

By the way, about the accomplice (or what I used to call the Key of the Epitaph (EDIT: Augggghhhh!)) figuring things out in the end; you can see this in EP2 and EP3. Natsuhi fails to figure it out until the very, very, very end, probably, when she read that last letter. But she's ditzy like that and we all love her for it.

Rosa seems to have figured it out also nearer to the end without help from the letter, as she intentionally dumps Battler and goes off with Maria. Eva seems to have figured it out even earlier, although this could be in conjunction with her solving the epitaph. Kyrie in EP4, I'm unsure of still.

What surprised me is how Yasu thinks how easily each 'family' will protect 'their own' rather than thinking of the entire group of people as one family. Although now that I think about it, I'm not too surprised at this as I've seen rich families act like this sometimes. I think in Rokkenjima Prime things may be different though.

Oh by the way, about George wandering around, even though this particular scenario doesn't have him successfully finding Shannon, I think we can take EP3 as a scenario where he *does* find Shannon and she's not truly dead yet. In that case Shannon is forced to shoot him, it seems. In EP2, if George won't 'let go' of Shannon, it seems she's forced to shoot him and anyone else as soon as there's a chance.

So I think that's the answer to that question.

Oh, and the interesting thing is that there's a sawed off shotgun and a handgun in play it seems.

Last edited by Kylon99; 2012-01-01 at 23:44.
Kylon99 is offline   Reply With Quote