View Single Post
Old 2012-01-06, 15:00   Link #7280
White Silver King
The Isley

Quote:
Actually Mira and Erza should be about the same level, in my opinion. Don't forget that in her fight with Azuma she was not only tired from the exam, but she also had to protect Lizanna. Azuma even admitted that she was tough and had to resort to the time bomb thing on Lisanna. Erza on the other had might have been a bit tired, but she wasn't protecting anyone.
True, Erza might have surpassed her, but in my eyes, she is only slightly ahead.
Oh, I'm not doubting Mira - she's my favorite character and I thinks she's awesome. It's just that she and Erza used to be dead even when they were younger according to flashbacks but then Mira was out of commission for several years which gave Erza the time to forge ahead a little. I'm just seeing this as an excuse to put them back on that dead even trail, Makarov mentioning her as someone he wanted to be sure they'd win cemented it for me. I don't think it's an accident Mira has has 3 months to train and Erza had Ultear's "help" which didn't actually do much since she apparently already had at least some access to her second container. Although, all of this goes right down the toilet if Mashima had them get raped by Raven Tail which I have a creeping suspicion about

About Gajeel, I'm sure he's with Raven Tail at the moment. I went back and checked to RT's intro and, Ivan as a Master aside, there's only 4 members in that pic. I'm guessing Gajeel will be the fifth.