View Single Post
Old 2012-01-14, 00:32   Link #17893
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai - There are those who fall through the cracks and end up worse. Some women took the gender reversal to the extreme and some developed hatred for the IS.
Yay, deconstruction flip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
@zero: I actually believe that Phantom Task is actually trying to save the world. with how this conversation is going. Space is huge, but the IS seems to have all the tools required to traverse it, only being short of a warpdrive.
Biggest BS I can think...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
We didn't get the IS because we advanced our technology, we advanced our technology because we got the IS.

Rather than giving a child cookies, it's more like giving Homo Erectus a flashlight, simply giving him that flashlight will force him to advance it but since the nature of this technology is naturally beyond him, he still has no idea why it was made in the first place, since surely people could simply stick to using torches, is what he's thinking.
And how is cavemen able to 'advance' a flashlight without electricity and machinery?

Quote:
considering the IS are now being used by only 2 kinds of people. Military and military affiliated companies which are improving the weaponization of IS, and the students in ISA who are basically lab animals for running test versions of said weapons.
And the student doesn't care in the slightlest.

Quote:
Phantom Task intervenes in both of these which will cause halt in IS tech development. If Tabane is involved in PT, it would probably because she doesn't like how people are handling her creations. So PT would be a band of misfits who are terrorizing the world and keeping IS development from progressing.
Once again, this theory might be viable if Yuzuru would have to take a sharp turn in worldview. Interesting, but readers will scream gainax.

Quote:
Considering the current named members of PT, this idea is scraped because they seriously act like bad guys being all violent and stuff. One can also glean that they may just be trying to recollect all of the IS cores or monopolize IS tech for themselves in preparation for a massive operation.
This.