View Single Post
Old 2012-01-22, 14:51   Link #2316
Gundamx

Quote:
Kira shot down lots of Murasames, he (or was it the archangel?) shot at the water, flipping entire boats over, i'm sure a few people drowned there.

as i said before, he has shot down people on all sides ending up killing them in one way or another, what i don't understand is why the two of you are bickering about direct or indirect kills, your both agreeing he killed people, yet your both just arguing over whos opinion is right.

the reason Kira shot the Tannhauser was because it would obliterate the Orb/Ea fleet right infront of it, by killing a few he managed to save many, and Cagalli was crying, so nothing else mattered either way
Hello? You do know that I was only answering since he was saying Kira killed more ZAFT soldiers (directly) mean he would rather to destroy ZAFT fleet
( Again, his proof was Kira killing more ZAFt soldiers (directly), so to remove that proof (even though it was not rational) my answer was that Kira didn't directly kill ZAFT soldier than Orb but
indirectly = that's another story.

So why are you only quoting me? Who was answering? Shouldn't you aim your words at the one who was asking?

Quote:
Yes, you aim at one target, your forgetting the beam rifles causes a explosion doing damage to things around their target aswell, following from what's being animated in CE.
The way you said it... Like it was big explosion....
Are you sure that you aren't mistaking normal beam gun ( the one freedom use) with big beam gun? ( You know, like Hyper Impulse Beam Cannon).

Last edited by Gundamx; 2012-01-22 at 15:01.
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote