View Single Post
Old 2012-01-23, 05:59   Link #1767
Aleister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikijin View Post
As in "stealing her boyfriend".
Yeah, I got that much.

So Hanekawa was like 'If you want my help you have to do everything I say or else I'll steal Araragi' and Senjougahara though she would be able to pull it off, no problem?

What I specifically would like to know is:
Does Araragi knows about the deal, and if so what does he think of it? This isn't a capture the flag match.
What does 'everything' imply, if it's really everything or just related to Hane helping Gahara with behaving more normally?
Would Hanekawa abuse her power over Senjougahara?
Was she completely serious about it, or did she thought that since it would be hard for Gahara to do certain things, she used a one hit kill?
Was it somekind of gamble, was she expecting her to fail?
How long does it go on for?

Looking back passive is definitely the wrong word. Good person. Non-backstabbing. Let me rephrase.
Does she have the kind of personality where she would abuse her power, use it to play around with Gahara, does she like having it, would she use it to manipulate her, OR, did she really want to help her and just wanted to make sure Gahara would go though with it to the end? In the events that I know about in Neko, I am under the impression that they became good friends.

And also, of course, if the stealing was played straight or if it's related to that feeling, already shared by Kanbaru and Hachikuji, that Araragi would end up with Hanekawa?

It's just that the condition itself strikes me as odd. If she wanted Araragi, she could try and take him and the deal wouldn't make sense because even if Gahara failed, she would still be on Hanekawa's way. The other way around, she would be more interested in screwing with Gahara than on Araragi, if things were oh so linear.

Last edited by Aleister; 2012-01-23 at 06:38.
Aleister is offline   Reply With Quote