View Single Post
Old 2012-01-27, 20:47   Link #7428
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Heh, agree with Mashima trolling us again. He seems to love doing that, and... I can't get upset at him. Not sure why...

Anyway, I wouldn't worry about power differences. Even though there are battles, there are other contests, too, in which power may not be everything. I have a feeling, though, that Team B will get smacked down by Sabertooth, perhaps even disqualified if Jellal is revealed. Seriously, a mask that could possibly easily come off in the heat of combat(such as what happened with the real Mystogan in the Thunder Palace arc)? How was this a good idea, again?

And if we presume that Team A will win, then this is just the sort of "stacking the deck against them" that the arc could use. It all depends on if Mashima has determined that Fairy Tail will win and the whole Sabertooth Guild thing will be resolved this arc, or if it will be continued. Say, Sabertooth wins (even though FT beats the real antagonists), meaning Rogue and Sting remain antagonists into future arcs.

At the very least, I am betting Raven Tail goes down, with Gajeel pulling a surprise on a them.
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote