View Single Post
Old 2012-01-29, 19:03   Link #20004
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

...should I consider it a small step for Ori-wincest that the one Chifuyu chikan doujin that I didn't like had her murmuring for Ichika in her sleep...

Ugh, the rage I feel at that doujin... ><

~*~

Chifuyu surveyed the landscape after her heated skirmish, casulties were strewned over the entire battlefield. The blackened and charred lumps were still smoking, a testement to the searing heat that cooked them. The cracked and broken shells of her foes lay virtually indistinguishable from each other. She was covered from head to toe in an assortment of a white, powdery substance that one had dared to throw in her face as her blade ripped into it.

Brunhilde had but only one foe that she could not defeat...ever.

...if only she were in an IS right now...

"...Chifuyu-nee," came his voice as he poked his head into the kitchen area, his face a mix of 'I told you so', and 'Don't look at me to help'. A pot fell, clattering to the ground in mockery of the attempted storming of the kitchen by the strongest 1st Gen pilot. They both looked at the pot before their eyes met.
"You're cleaning this up."

The retort danced on he tip of her tongue but her younger brother's unusually strong gaze made her sigh in resignation of her alloted fate. "...yes, Ichika..."