View Single Post
Old 2012-01-31, 22:07   Link #783
Vena
Carpe Diem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Lol you say that like Zessica wasn't quick to get jealous/annoyed about their lovey-dovey relationship
I'm saying it from a point of degrees, everything comes in degrees. Take Mix vs. most every other girl in the Academy, while both are uncomfortable around boys, we're also almost all (us the viewers) gunning for (or are pretty certain of) Mix having some hidden inner soft side. Why? Because of how cold/hard she appears relative to everyone else. Do the same comparison between how Zessica reacted to being the third wheel: got a little annoyed/flirtatious/annoyed and was making the best of the situation by teasing Mikono and Amata, to how Mikono reacted as if Amata were her belonging and someone was stealing him from her. There's utterly no levelheadedness in the girl, twice now she's forced Amata to chase her for events that were either out of his control or entirely coincidental.

I'm with Fudo on this, she has a sweet outer layer but...

(This is also me speculating, so take it with a grain of salt. Mikono may just turn out to be nicest little angel ever who's just really awkward with her feelings, but I'm not seeing it right now. If it turns out to be true, I'll eat a hat. Not mine, I like my hat.)