View Single Post
Old 2012-02-01, 13:49   Link #683
Kyrok
Mad Scientist

So I just got Little Busters EX and the TLWiki english patch about a week ago and shortly after starting I couldn't stop, needless to say I've beaten Refrain now and loved the story to no end.

Spoiler for Refrain End:

I'm not sure but I think I read somewhere that TLWiki's english patch cut out all of the EX unique scenes, so that may be why I'm missing certain details.

I am really curious how to get to Kanata, Sasami, and Saya's routes after Refrain, I have played through the common route again and have noticed random differences here and there, one where Kanata says one new line. Sasami stays her usual self, and Saya didn't even appear once. There was also no new choices, from here I went on to Kurugaya's route because I had heard there is a True End for her after Refrain.

Spoiler for Kurugaya Refrain:

Spoiler for Kurugaya True End?:

In a nutshell I am curious about how to get the 3 new routes after Refrain or if you can even do them in the TLWiki translation, what exactly is the difference between Kurugaya's normal end and true end. And if what I heard about TLWiki cutting out the EX scenes is the reason I didn't see certain scenes. Like the apparant scene I mentioned with Rin and Riki kissing during the epilogue, come to think of it I never saw Rin and Riki do anything, not even hug... dissappoint face.

My ranking of the girls:
Kud/Rin >>>> Kurugaya/Haruka >>>> Komari >>>> Mio. Though in the end I really liked all of the routes, Mio was just unbelievably boring at times, especially the common route.
Kyrok is offline   Reply With Quote