Originally Posted by Classified Info
The main reason i didn't check Hayate was because the girls were around 13, but if i'm looking for romance, i just can't see it between kids (i mean, there could be, but how far would it go? Probably holding hands will be already a huge waste of energy).
Not all girls were around 13 in this series, there's many female characters that are older than 13, but play as secondary characters (especially Maria).
I need you to check out Is This a Zombie?
. It's about a young 16-years old named Ayumu who gets killed by a serial killer and then ressurected as a zombie by a female necromancer. One day, he mets a magically-equipped girl named Haruna, however he accidentally take almost all of her single powers. It has :
- 12 episodes
- All characters of the series are 15+ (even the ones who have younger appearance than their age)
- Most of female characters are supernatural creatures
- No human/animal hybrids
- The protagonist do extraordinary things
- If you are really into ecchi/romance/comedy/action series, look at this.
- The girls didn't have childish personnality (except Haruna)
- The comedic scenes are really funny (at least for me). The ecchiness give a lot of excitement and fun, just like other standard ecchi series.
- The protagonist was in love with the necromancer, the series itself has some romance and has harem plot.
If you like Aria the Scarlet Ammo
, read Campione!
(there's even an anime adaptation which will be released this April) : it's about a 16-years old boy named Go Kusanagi who lives in a normal life. During a spring break, he went to Italy, however a demon attacks Rome. Go slays that demon and became the future godslayer. It has :
- 11 volumes
- Lot of action and romance
- Different approach of harem plot
- No human/hybrids characters (there's actually some in the series, but there are enemies and are not in love with the protagonist).
- Highschool setting.
- Most of characters are 15+.
You can read this at Baka Tsuki