View Single Post
Old 2012-02-07, 19:26   Link #278
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Miria has an incredible technique and is indeed close to a n.1 level thanx to that,but this doesn't necessarily mean that she also has the raw power of a n.1.
I mean, it's true that the fight against Histy was all about techniques,but it's very probable that Histy has a raw power a lot greater compared to Miria and that's why Histy is a real n.1 material and Miria not so much....
Tbh compared to the n.1s that we have seen Miria seems to me like a strong n.2 sincee there was a big gap between her and Histy (and Histy wasn't even completely serious.....).
Well we know that Hysteria had more raw-power then Miria....Miria had enough where she was, on par, with her and was able to hold her ground...but if she didn't pull off an unconventional move (sword-in-mouth), Hysteria would have eventually wittled her away and won....so yes, Hysteria has more raw-power then her.

And Dark Knight, yes, Hysteria is very stupid in her own ways...her obsession with elegence has put her in a little-box that she refuses to think out of, which is why Miria was able to beat her...she's very haughty and high-up and has an ego that's a little too big. As stupid and obvious as some situations may seem, it wouldn't shock me at all if Hysteria indeed falls for them....which is an embarrassing for a person of her power.