View Single Post
Old 2012-02-09, 05:31   Link #3894
Javiersansano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeni View Post
2) the function is to simply prevent people from aging so rapidly while on Mars..? I think that's the reason that was given somewhere early on...

3)Dorothy hates Relena? I've wanted to know this too. The only thing that I'm gathering is that Relena is not wanted/ looked down upon simply because she seems to support the notion that Mars Federation should be free of ESUN (pretty much the Colonies doesn't want to be ruled by the Alliance again).

Quatre gave the ZERO system back to Heero, saying something along the lines of "I don't need it anymore"...
What did Heero do to it after that..? Probably put it in storage?

I kinnda like that second train of thought, a meeting between two former lovers ^_^... as odd as it is.

But... wasn't the ZERO on the Wyvern the memories of Sam the cat? So if Treize salvaged Wyvern to create Epyon then Zechs
had been influenced by his great-aunt and her cat. I am so confused now >...<

Finally, as I understand it, it doesn't seem to matter by who or how Relena dies, if she dies, so does everyone who has ever had the PPP vaccine.
which is why i'm asking if epyon was built by salvaging wyver and/or its ZERO SYSTEM or if Treize built from scratch and the similarity between both suits is just a tribute or a coincidence
Javiersansano is offline   Reply With Quote