Thread: Licensed Saki manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-02-16, 12:17   Link #738
Marina2

My expectation for next Achiga chapter:

Teru - Her ability might work with everyone but maybe only one person at time. I wonder how this ability will help her making Nine gates/Lanterns hand. I hope we will get to see her teammate chatting i next ch. too.

Kuro - Come to think of it, Isn't this suppose to be the final match for Kuro in Achiga-hen?? Even Kuro lost, I think she will do something remarkable at least. (maybe entire dora hand "kazoe-yakuman")

Toki - Senriyama'ace. I think next ch. will be battle between Teru and Toki with Kuro and other school try to get in or avoid the fight. Toki will probably lost to Teru even though she has the ability to predict one round of discard. Somehow, I think the author might play with Toki's condition (Her poor Health) in this match. Still, trying to image Toki's face when she lost is one of the hardest thing LOL. Toki is one my favorite girl in Achiga-hen afte all.

Other school student - Since she played with Teru before, I think she will do the explanation job for us about Teru ability. I like her, you know. I meant she faced Teru before and she's still can make a smile in this match. She might either has strong mind or just very carefree.

(Continue from the last joke)
Kuro: God, can you help me???
God: NO, I refuse to get in the business between DEMONS