View Single Post
Old 2003-12-13, 12:11   Link #173
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabuto
He did not, Let me explain again, He did not use any seals. He just used raw power in that fight which doesn't need chakara control. He did not do any seals, no bushin no clones no nothing. He threw stupid ninja stars!!!!!
And that's exactly the point, Naruto uses the Kyubi chakra like a bull, he just ran on Neji surrounded with the Kyubi's chakra, he didn't control it at all.

In the other hand Neji has much much less chakra than Naruto in 'Kyubi's state' but he uses it to perfection.

Seriously, the Kyubi gave to Naruto more chakra than Neji will never have.
More chakra than all the jounins in the arena will never have in fact.
It was more chakra than the time where Naruto had summoned Gamabunta and there is only few people in all the world who have enough chakra for that.

And he uses it... for a punch, a punch charged wildly with the Kyubi's chakra.
But Neji even if he hadn't the same amount of chakra -by far- uses it perfectly and efficiently, that's the big difference.

Quote:
This is shown by him blocking all of narutos hit. Narutos fist should of went right threw nejis little knife.
It's not the knife which blocked the blow, it was the Kaiten.

Quote:
It also doesn't take 2-3 time the amount of chakara to throw a punch. Ebisu was explaining chakara control while doing jutsus.
Actually, it take all the chakra given by the Kyubi.

Quote:
Therein lies the message of the episode. And you saw it TWICE:
1) During the middle fight, Naruto's cheesy incredibly sizable shadow replication was just a RUSE to catch Neji off guard long enough to strike at him with him and a clone from behind. (granted the divination whirl cut this short)

2) During the last collision, even with a cheesy advantage like 9-tails chakra, end the only way Naruto was EVER able to TOUCH Neji at the skin was with catching Neji off guard with a subterranean uppercut.

Both times, what seemed like Naruto's unfairly powerful trump card didn't give him the one-up over Neji...rather it was thinking ahead and working off his own wits, his own human qualities and not any power entrusted to him later. Naruto thought ahead and Neji only saw what he THOUGHT was Naruto's ceiling.
That's very true, Naruto outminded Neji and take him off guard, but franckly I'm not sure that was very useful, Neji was completely exausted, he could barely walk after having partially deviated the blow of Naruto.
In the manga you can see Neji's head when he sees the blow coming, but he can't do anything, he hasn't the chakra to do the Kaiten anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uzumaki626
I thought Naruto had good chakra control now that he learned to walk on water ??
Actually in the manga, Naruto didn't learn anything, Jiraiya just removed the seal of Oro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uzumaki626
and hunter were u talkin about the pic with lines or the reddened one?
lol sorry I didn't see your question, yeah I spoke about the reddened one
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote