View Single Post
Old 2012-02-28, 04:43   Link #244
Crontica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Same_Shark View Post
Yes, he did try to kill her. Not because of what she did to Shu, but because she dishonored him by being so addicted to Gai, and the position she THOUGHT she was going to get. His plan was simply for her to escape and return home. And after shooting him, she was pretty much like "Oh grandpa...MY MAN AWAITS!!! Teehee!" That's the way it made me feel anyway.
If your grandfather would go to such lengths in the first place to hunt you down and kill you for merely displeasing him then i can see why their relationship is so fragile to begin with.

Heck back at ep 4? Arisa already expressed displeasure about being the next head of the family.

If your family is practically a minefield of death for the rebellious and free spirited at hand and the place you have gotten dragged into turns out to be a death zone for the populace abandoned by society

and to top it all off the people who are trying to fight for you and everyones safety are idiots who have left several yanderes run loose leading to the fatal misunderstanding that the Rebel HQ is run by nazi extremists, eh it's not bad right? At least we found out that this horrible virus has some fantastic side benefits, we only need to keep those vaccines in check! Only to then find out that the very system they are using to vie for your freedom can permanently kill you at the slightest malfunction.

I'm not trying to defend Arisa but her situation was too volatile for her liking, especially when Shuu's short sightedness cut off her escape route, at best she should have taken the vaccines and ran to an abandoned shelter and called her grandfathers guards for help.

Sadly even the fucking guard that came to rescue her was too busy trying to prove his shitty self worth than taking the woman and getting the fuck out of there.