View Single Post
Old 2004-12-28, 08:31   Link #1683
Lord Alucard
Relentless

*Sighs* Not very good at these introductions, but here goes nothing. My name is Mark aka... Demon. I'm 20 yrs young. 5'7, 225 lbs (big for a short guy eh?) Searching for a new forum to spend my time when I'm not too busy doing anything else. (pretty much call it my 2nd hangout spot) Lately all the other sites I've been going to had power hungry 12 year olds trying to demand something w/o showing respect.

My hobbies are weight training, playing football and basketball. (yes, I like to stay in shape) I draw every once in a while. Play videogames every now and then. Favorite anime is Cowboy Bebop followed by Hellsing, Gungrave and Rurouni Kenshin. (I have yet to see Naruto since I don't download anything on this crap load that I call a computer). My favorite game is Ninja Gaiden.

A few details about myself. What's there to say? I'll be returning back to college January 10th of 05. Was currently out due to financial problems and a football injury.... (I got clipped badly) I've been through alot of problems this year. This has to be my worst year so far. So now I'm like forget everything. I don't care what happens anymore. I use to not let anything get to me back in my younger days. I was the calm and laid back type. Now I'm the laid back type with a short fuse. Anyways, see you around.
Lord Alucard is offline   Reply With Quote