View Single Post
Old 2012-03-14, 20:02   Link #2696
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post
Want me to enlighten you? I really really really want to!!!!

I am dying to say something!!! So I will give you the short version and then type a few HUGE posts because I've been holding this in since Sunday and I am sure I will go over the character limit because I have to squee over Kagura being Apollo even if episode 5 & 6 actually confirmed it for me..and give you history so you know what the heck I'm talking about...but I will give you the cliff notes version now

In short, Aquarion is a tragic love story about an Angel who fell in love with a human and turned against his chosen mate, a yandere angel (Mikage is the Yandere in Aquarion NOT Kagura--he's merely filled with blood lust) who sorta looks like the lead singer of the Holograms--Gem

every 12,00 years the two star crossed lovers reincarnate and find each other, because of a great love. The only drawback is, it's a love that brings BOTH great hope and great sorrow.

Episode 11 Confirmed a few things
[LIST=1][*]Kagura is Apollon[*]Amata is not (He's Silvia's other half)
They're both Wings of the Sun. How do explain that?

More like Apollon and Sylvie are parallel universe versions of Apollonius/Apollo and Celiane/Silvia.

Quote:
*]Mikage doesn't give a flying fig about Altair's problem. If he was, he wouldn't be using the women as food for his Garden of Eden...because Eve can't procreate without Adam. Everything he does is for the sole purpose of awakening the "soul" of Aquarion because. ...Well number one, he hates "wingless ones" with passion and two because Angels can't reproduce life. The only one who could was Apollonious because his power is the "Genesis Light (To think that a few people actually thought he had a raging desire for the Machine Angel)
[*]Mikage wants Apollonious, Kagura as he is, like a filthy wingless one. His form is ugly. Only he tore off his wings, for Silvia. Because of this Aquarion became his wings and the light of genesis can only be awakened through Apollon's love for Silvie.
Mykage isn't Toma. Or at least Vega's Toma who got redemption. OVA Toma realized how fraked off his plan was destroying the planet and his fellow Shadow Angels. Resigned to his doom.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote