View Single Post
Old 2012-03-21, 02:14   Link #280
yakumo-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
I understand what you trying to say. But you just can't take the battle part out of it considering that OP spends more times on combat than on any adventure or exploring portion of manga.
But Rpg games tends to do a battle combat everywhere you go

Quote:

But really, when you lookat the way OP sets up with it's Pose. It pretty much took away any sea exploration as it dedicated which route you will take. With that, by extension limit and potential OP game to have any sort of story that matters, which is really what JRPG is all about. Who wants to play a game where you know every story details and the next location to go? It only makes an already linear genre that much more linear. Which, last time I checked is the number one reason people have problems with FF13, haters or not.
since its a game, Im thinking of a filler log posts where nami gets another log posts if the crew wants to go back to East Blue,

In every Island, there is a treasure with an Eternal Log post and you can go back to that island anytime you want... but looking for that treasure will be hard to find ofcourse.

There are mini challenges in the game which you help nami to build the world map by collecting maps all over the place,
you also help Sanji collects some recipe and secret ingredients, you can also join a cooking contest in Logue Town.
you can also help chopper to collect some ingredients for a medicine that could help the crew in battle.
find a secret music instruments for brook to play.
you can also make brook play the original soundtracks of one piece
help franky collect some materials to upgrade Sunny GO.
recruit non canon characters in the crew(Optional)
Discover secret Islands... treasures.... villages and more.

A game doesnt need to follow everything in the original story... its a game.
I just wanted an adventure game of one piece.