Thread: Licensed Tari Tari
View Single Post
Old 2012-03-21, 11:48   Link #45
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemiSoda View Post
Although unlikely, I'm scared that it might turn into something like K-on...
Well, I can understand that you might worry about that, but I think it's a bit premature to worry about that part since we still don't know what the show's plot going to be like. But I do get now why you weren't so keen on the music ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by DemiSoda View Post
Btw, I'm not much of a seiyuu fan so excuse my lack of knowledge in the field.
Well, it has less to do wtih being a seiyuu fan and more with being a an anime music fan lol. I've sampled a lot of music in my years watching anime, both good and bad, and I've reached the conclusion at some point that with the few exceptions (Mizuki Nana, Takagaki Ayahi etc.) seiyuu who are able to both sing and do voice acting is very rare, so whenever one comes along who can do both these acpects well enough I make a note of them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by totoum View Post
This.
Not only Takagaki Ayahi but the presence of Saori Haya or Asami Seto makes me think the staff was looking for girls who could sing.
Yeah, even though I'm not a fan of Seiyuu's music singles (I honestly think a lot of them just are not good) from what I heard so far from her, I know that Takagaki is an excellent singer. I can't make a judgment about Asami Seto (since I worry my opinion on Chihayafuru is colouring my judgment, since I pretty much love everything about that show lol) but I'm also sure Saori Haya can keep a tune as well. So yeah, the music element on this show is now a draw for me, and I hope they make full use of it.