Thread: Licensed Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou
View Single Post
Old 2012-03-27, 11:49   Link #780
Qpax
黒猫のタンゴ

I almost take it seriously when they stated "You are going to watch second season in live action form" untill I see (jk) note at the end. Sigh I almost got heartattack but I'm glad there is a possibility there will be second season in the future. Well I'm not sure whether I will read manga or not but it is really fun run watching anime version. Maybe I will endure a bit and wait for animated second season but I don't think that would happen as for me since there are going to be lots of spoilers about this show in the future in every part of the internet. Because I even learned that Gigantes existed and Silver Devil as Nago in this topic even though this is not a manga topic. Anyways that was the best show in this season without a doubt in my opinion or at least for me. Both Nichijou and this show are the one of the best comedy shows I have ever seen in a while and I'm really thankful to Sunrise that they made this awesome series into anime series. 8/10. Would watch more and I can't wait to see second season.

Spoiler for Episode 12: