Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-08, 17:42   Link #22165
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
This fight's gonna be a tough one, indeed.

I do believe Tsukune would think to retrieve Akasha from Alucard, but I bet he's gonna have a bravery issue about it at first. Also I'd also have to think that he has some way to distinguish Akasha's aura from Alucard's so he can pinpoint where inside Alucard Akasha is, but that also means he'd have to develop that sensor talent of his even beyond what Gyokuro has mastered.

However, there is a chance that maybe him and Fuhai developed a technique to help with that, because if Akasha is still in Alucard's hand where she was eaten, then all they would have to do is sever that limb to retrieve her. If not, then it's gonna be quite the challenge to get her back, maybe even next to impossible. But who knows, we might see both Tsukune and Moka take the dive... hand in hand even.

I would also hope that while training, Tsukune and Fuhai took Akasha's lesson to Akua on how to defeat and/or slow down Alucard into account for Tsukune's training. If Tsukune can pull off Akasha's moves of destruction, he'd be in much better shape to handle this face-off on Moka and Akasha's behalf.

Most likely Tsukune's unique techniques that we haven't seen yet will likely be a kind of dimensional shield to directly counter Akua, and maybe a way to use it to punch her with by directing the shield into his fists, much like the Daedalus Maneuver from the Robotech/Macross series.

-------------------------------------

As for Kurumu, I'm sure most of us agree that she probably has a trick up her sleeve since Mizore, Fuhai, and Tsukune witnessed Akua's past tactics in combat against themselves and Akasha. This most likely resulted in the girls learning some youjutsu techniques geared towards defending against the Dimensional Sword technique. In Kurumu's case, Fuhai and the others most likely saw Kurumu's potential as a Barrier Breaker and Master Illusionist, so her training likely focused on those as well as combat.

I woudln't be surprised if she actually lived up to or even surpassed any high ranking succubus her race might currently have. She's talented, and all that she really needed was for some direction for that talent. Who knows what else she can do... that is, if she hasn't been permanently cut down.

Mizore.... well, who knows what she's got going for her. She's already pretty well rounded as a fighter, and her other non-combat talents are amazing as it is. Those Ice Clones are also probably very useful in many ways other than just canon fodder support. We've seen her use them as decoys, and even as messengers. I can see her using them for reconnaissance as well if she is mentally connected to them so she can see and hear what they do.

Yukari and Fong probably also have a few more things they can do for their situation as well. Like Yukari could have opened a reverse-summoning portal allowing her and Fong Fong to escape being crushed. If not that, Yukari or Fong Fong probably put up some kind of barrier to protect them, but then that would give away that they weren't defeated. So who knows how they faired.

The rest of the group is an unknown factor at this point, But I'm fairly sure Kokoa is gonna end up facing off against either Kahlua, or even part of the group to face Gyokuro. We won't know any further details until it happens.