View Single Post
Old 2012-04-27, 16:00   Link #28904
Darth SpiderDen
Sekiryuutei

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Nom@n any good news you want share right about now? Anyway, from reading the previous posts and pages. There are a mix of non-topics in these pages, keep on topic at all time and occasionally you can put a small joke out there or whatever. Someone mention that the entire Gremory team is overpowered, they fought against Descendants of heroes. If you use Bikou as an example to Sun Wukong, that is the level of enemies that the Gremory team were fighting. Ise and the others have yet to face legendary beings on their own, meaning no help from Azazel, Tanninim, or replica of Thor's hammer. The only one I considered a legendary being is Loki where they needed a lot of help back then to defeat him. Ise becoming Pure Dragon I think just opened a huge possibility of power ups and improvement. Not mention enemies as well, no doubt many beings were where watching by the sidelines as either entertainment or secretly wish for the Underworld to crumble. This Novel hasn't become boring, yet it just got a whole lot interesting.
That's what I've been thinking about.
After re-reading vol 4 on BT what jumped for me was the difference in lineage between Ise and Vali: one a human turned devil and the other a descendant of the original Maou. That mere fact equated in a difference of base power between the two. Although he did manage to raise his power to overwhelm Vali in normal BB, still Vali had more potential to evolve and power-up.
But now Ise is at base a Pure Dragon turned Devil that was "born" from GR and the Ourobouros Dragon. I'm sure the author didn't do this just to make Ise "fall" back to his previous state.
Yes, I'm aware that Ise's potential was so great that he was able to, in 6 months, rise from the lowest to the top tier of the young devil's.
But now, as a Pure Dragon, what is he truly capable off, what is his limit?
Because I'm guessing the hole fusion with GR was something that not even Vali could pull off. And that in itself is something amazing.
I want to know what he can do? Can he fly? Can he use Flame Breath easily now? Can he break once more the barriers of the normal and show an.....let's say....Infinite Dream?