View Single Post
Old 2012-04-27, 17:00   Link #230
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
You know that the author is the one who decides, and even if his decision sucks, we have to accept it. I never find this kind of hidden the name that everyone should have known fo a long time. This is a poor method of trying to give us a surprise, really poor.

What if KYH is the child of Kirito and Asuna? Well, we'd have known already if we know what her real name is, but the author just never gives her one until he decides it's about time we add a lame twist here that should be too predictable if he were to add the name from the beginning.

We're not talking about the character whose identity is a secret here! She's just a student in the school, not a spy from another country or the mafia's daughter (better use fake name)!
Vol10 afterword supposedly said AW and SAO are AUs, despite many similarities >.>
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I forgot that Haru is already 2nd year or junior in middle school and KYH is Senior. So it's natural for Fuuko to be 16. Though I wonder if Fuuko was also enrolled in the same school as KYH when they are in middle school.

Spoiler for who is this guy:
That's Black Vise, Vice President of the 'Research Society' that's currently the antagonists of the AW LNs.

(Though I might be a bit out of date, I still haven't found anyone translating Vol11 into Chinese yet )
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote