View Single Post
Old 2012-05-01, 01:35   Link #71
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rennir View Post
I don't understand all this Zessica hate. Yes, her actions did lead to Mix being abducted and she unilaterally acted before an official decision was made. But I emphasize with her desire to act rashly.

*snip for space*
Superb post. I argued much the same myself earlier on this thread.

I can certainly get people not liking how Okada has wrote Zessica lately (if you're a Zessica fan, it can be painful to watch her emotional descent here). But I don't really get blaming Zessica herself for this. I mean, given the circumstances thrown at Zessica, her actions are at least sympathetic and understandable, imo.

On the topic of "Andy, why you slug Amata?":
Here's a thought - Maybe Amata gets angry with Andy (not the other way around) and criticizes Andy for basically no-showing the toughest fight they've had yet. Andy gets upset at this criticism, and slugs Amata in reply.

On the topic of Mykage: I just think of the guy as a really high level magus at this point. Maybe his power is science-based, but even if it is, it doesn't make a lick of difference in how magical it seems. The guy could easily pass for a Magical Girl anime final boss/archfiend.