View Single Post
Old 2012-05-03, 09:51   Link #19
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

its not just anime fans of animesuki that you will encounter that, even on other anime forums youll get extreme arguments for the sake of being a fan of the anime you/they like

even in real life, be it sports fans and move fans and even politics fans you can see this extreme arguments too

but i agree with you, i like Guilty Crown and Star Driver and always see the weekly threads here on animesuki to get more insight about those anime but you cannot escape seeing arguments that goes nowhere, ive been on some arguments too defending Guilty Crown and Star Driver here on animesuki, but after those heated arguments and reading the hates of those anime it lessens my enjoyment of those shows.

and now as much as possible i only read anime/manga related information here on animesuki forums, i do not bother replying to subjective replies anymore, i try to be as objective as possible just like how i do on other forums im in

i guess your right that the REPUTATION system has given more bad than good on the health of the debates here

P.S. and to make this thread not go the personal clashing route i suggest people to not name anyone they are describing as an example XD