View Single Post
Old 2012-05-05, 23:13   Link #11
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonroots View Post
@Sky hard to say, very hard. i can't help but have this feeling that Rias would have found them at the last second and stopped them somehow, she's not stupid, she'd probably figure out that since Akeno is highly seductive and loves stealing things from her (especially Ise) that since Akeno has now stolen the first date and they ditched them while they were pursuing them, that she must be trying to steal the biggest thing she can from Rias, thus she'd instantly send everyone to all nearby love hotels looking for the two and (due to plot) Rias would find them in a room naked about to get it on when she appears aura blazing and probably punishing both Ise and Akeno severly.
Yeah. I get want your saying and agree with you. I can think it would be some thing like this Ise and Akeno both naked Ise preparing to insert "it" in Akeno and then rias comes in.

But I wonder if they had done it already when she found them or found them while they were having sex what would have happen then?

one thing I do know is that Akeno and Ise would no longer be virgins in both cases.