View Single Post
Old 2012-05-09, 14:17   Link #6115
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koveras Alvane View Post
AOT: So, Aki, are Signum and Cypha currently fighting of the title of Bird of Disgrace? :3
I doubt so, Signum seems to still trying to look/sound intimidating but that's a hard thing to do in front of the person who easilly kicked your butt so she looks more like a "Badass Wannabe" and thus she's more likely trying to make "Blazing General" into a worthy title again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin_Brett View Post
I like how they had Touma basically stand there and do nothing in order to get this exposition on how his powers actually work. You couldn't fit that in before now anywhere? Kind of important.
I also fiund that a little farfetched but i foprgive them that scene cause we finally got to have some details about how Eclipse Powers actually work xDU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin_Brett View Post
Also, probably just from the translation, but 'dissuade'? Not apprehend, capture, or something more forceful?
It could be either the translation or the fact Hayate is still adamant in being a good guy despite knowing the dangers of such an attitude in front of the Huckebein. Signum is equally stubborn by insist she will "capture" Cypha for interrogation. SçThis cannot end well if she keeps refusing to accept reality and readies to fight Cypha for real, she's gonna hit the hospital again or end up in a grave if things go like that.

Oh yeah, there's also the release of the last FORCE NEXT images, i'll talk deeper about those later cause i don't have much time right now but i at least can announce the last design (Nanoha with Strike Cannon & Fortress) tell us it was the last of the series meaning the Force NEXT are ended for good which could explain why we had two months without new designs.

So yeah, they stopped producing the cool NEXT images just the moment Signum is about to get her equipement. I got the message clearly Tsuzuki T-T

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote