View Single Post
Old 2012-05-09, 18:47   Link #33
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
"working his way around them" is practically the same as being immune to those. Similarly to the raikage being able to outrun the amaterasu.
Your very example shows how different that is. Had Raikage been immune he wouldn't have lost his hand.
Quote:
On the other hand it's true that they didn't go for the kill so Kabuto had an advantage, however they are 2 against 1 so they have an advantage too. I got the impression that if it were only EMS-Sasuke he would already be dead and added to Kabuto's body. Or whatever that is I mean that body has an Orochimaru-penis, Kishimoto just invented another level of disgusting jutsus
This is Itachi's show, Sasuke is almost entirely useless in this fight and will stay that way as long as his brother is there. Were he alone he would do much better, particulary if he didn't have to bother about Kabuto's life.
That is not to say he would win though, Kabuto is become a beast.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
My respect for Tayuya shot up after this chapter. Sound genjustu is badarse if it can bypass Susanoo and even mess up god level Uchiha. At 14 she was already 100,000 times more dangerous than Kurenai as a genjutsu user.
This is not really Tayuya, only her bioengineered Sage-induced DNA and jutsu. It's like comparing, let's say Genin Sasuke's fireball with Edo-Madara's. Same jutsu but entirely different power-level.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote