Thread: Diablo III
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-25, 03:19   Link #1999
Blaat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Wing View Post
So I finally managed to double my low monk health to about 13k in mid-nightmare. It still feels like it does fuckall against elite monsters. So how much health is needed for hell and beyond?

And also is mantra of healing worth it for later? The numbers seem to small to keep up with any reasonable amount of damage. Same goes for life regen.
I have 40k hp, 70% damage reduction due to my armor (this is fully buffed which includes the Deadly Range's Keen Eye rune and Seize the initiative passive) along with 40% resistance to all, and I can solo Act I inferno just fine.

As for mantra of healing, even though it's nerfed it's still useful due to two runes: passive spirit regen and the increase resistance rune. The only useless mantra is the retribution one (to a point I only used it once)
Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
With full stack, the Act bosses drop room full of goodies.
Yeah it's rather obvious they programmed it that way, if you carry the same amount of MF without that buff they don't drop anything worthwhile.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
They're blaming their own inability to progress a difficulty reserved for the best, on everything but themselves.
Or maybe they don't play the game on their own? I get one shotted when I do inferno with three friends hell I was so surprised to find out I could solo it on my own. (never played the game solo until inferno)
Meanwhile my ranged friends (2 Wiz, 1 DH, 1 WD) are farming inferno whimseyshire together. Now if I join that game I feel like I'm a waste of precious space, I can't melee without getting one shotted so I try being ranged standing behind zombie walls or in sanctuaries using deadly reach or Way of the Hundred Fist Kamehameha wave () notice the problem?
Now obviously I'm undergeared for whimseyshire but so are my ranged friends; I do think this unbalanced but I don't want inferno to be nerfed.